November 12, 2009

Drugstore Recomendations

So yeah, I ain't got the H1 but I have had this lingering cold for way too long (the beginning of October). A combo of stress, insomnia, traveling, shooting football games every Friday night and a Jay-Z concert got me still feeling like shit. Besides gaining ground on my netlix queue, I've made some discoveries that I wanna share.

Delsym! Works better than 'tussin or Vicks 44 for that cough and tastes better. Plus, they got Asian folk on their website.
Photobucket

NeilMed Sinus Rinse. It's kinda intense but really clears up your sinuses which helps me hear myself when I talk, taste my food and just breath. You literally shoot salt water solution up you nose, but if you do it right you actually don't get that water-the-brain sting.
Photobucket

I know taking my advice on anything health related is kinda like me listening to my academic college counselor who was in his 7th year in school (wadup Rich Bis!) but I thought I'd put it out there.

No comments: