September 24, 2010

Power Struggle - ArtOfficialFreedom music video

It's one thing to be part of a community of progressive artists, but it's a whole other thing when some of those people happen to be your favorite musicians period. That's how I feel about Nomi, front man of Power Struggle. Over the last couple of years I've gotten to know this brotha on a personal level but I am still just a huge fan of his music. His lyrics and delivery have this emotion and vulnerability that few emcees can capture.

Here's the video for "ArtOfficialFreedom", one of my favorite tracks off Power Struggle's latest album Remittances. I actually wanted to do the video for this song but director Jerome Palencia beat me to it.

Power Struggle "ArtOfficialFreedom" Music Video from Just Bombin Films on Vimeo.

No comments: